Ariana Grande and other American stars will on Sunday perform at a benefit concert in Manchester, England, for the victims of the suicide bombing of May 22.
The suicide bombing, which killed 22 people, took place moments after Grande finished her performance.
In a statement by Grande’s management, it was revealed that pop stars like Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and British bands Take That and Coldplay will perform at the June 4 concert.
American singers Pharrell Williams, Usher and One Direction singer Niall Horan are also in the line-up.
All proceeds from the concert will go to the ‘We Love Manchester Emergency Fund’ which was set up by the Manchester City Council in partnership with the British Red Cross.
Grande has offered free tickets to the charity concert to all of those who were at her Manchester show on May 22.
Sunday’s show will take place at Manchester’s Old Trafford cricket ground and will be broadcast live by BBC television and radio.
Grande said in an open letter on her social media accounts last week that “There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you (her fans) are feeling or to make this better.
“However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want or need my help in any way.
“We will not quit or operate in fear. We won’t let this divide us. We won’t let hate win,” she said.
Copyright 2020 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle