A decade after it first debuted on Nigerian television, the Big Brother reality show returns today on GOtv Plus channel 29.
The show formerly known as Big Brother Nigeria will air daily until April 9.
Every Sunday, the evicted housemate voted by the public will leave the Big Brother house, and at the end of the show, the last housemate standing will win N25million and a brand new KIA Sorento car.
Here are five things to expect from BBN.
1. GOtv Value subscribers will have the opportunity to watch highlights of the show on Africa Magic World, GOtv channel 10.
2. Big Brother Naija will feature 12 housemates selected after auditions in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. The housemates will perform a range of mental and physical tasks, and every week, the housemates will nominate other housemates for eviction.
3. The identity of Big Brother is a mystery and will remain so during and after the show.
4. During the course of the 78-day show, the housemates will be visited by various Nigerian personalities, including musicians and performers.
5. The presenter of the show is former Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, and the voice of “Biggie” (Big Brother) will be Nigerian.
Copyright 2019 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle