‘Fellow Nigerians, It’s All Politics’, a book by Simon Kolawole, the Nigerian media entrepreneur, has been listed among the best-selling titles for October 2022.
The Booksellers Limited, one of Nigeria’s leading bookstores, released a 14-entry listicle on Tuesday.
The list captures its top-selling titles for last month.
Listed in second place is Kolawole’s book dwelling on the nuances of politics and politicking in Nigeria.
Coming ahead of Kolawole’s book is ‘Political Advertising in Nigeria’, a title by another author Samloco Smith.
‘Fellow Nigerians, It’s All Politics’ was released on October 3.
The book encompasses both Kolawole’s published and previously unpublished articles.
The articles, totalling 61, address various issues, including leadership, the economy, and politics in Nigeria.
See the Booksellers’ full list below:
- Political advertising in Nigeria by @samlocosmith – N 7,000
- Fellow Nigerians, it’s all politics by Simon Kolawole – N 6,000
- Nomad by @romeo_oriogun – N 5,000
- Easy motion tourist by @leyeadenle -N 3,500
- Butter honey pig bread by @f.ekwuyasi – N 5,200
- From storeroom to boardroom by @babsomotowa – N 4,500
- Little leaders: Exceptional black men in History by @vashtiharrison – N 3,950
- Travelers by @helonhabila – N 3,700
- The conservatives by Robin Harris – N 6,950
- Boris by Andrew Gimson – N 4,500
- How Women rise by @sally_helgesen – N 3,950
- The beautiful side of the moon by @leyeadenle – N 4,200
- Shoe maker by Joe foster – N 9,500
- 10 rules of Sucessful nations by @ruchirsharmaofficial – N 2,850
Copyright 2023 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle