Simisola Ogunleye started her career as a gospel artist in 2006 with an album, Ogaju.
Although she has only released EPs since she moved away from the gospel industry, Simi has enjoyed fame for her solo singles and collaborations with Folarin Falana, Nigerian rapper known as Falz.
The 28-year-old is renowned for mixing and mastering Adekunle Gold’s eponymous debut album.
Here are six things you never knew about the Tiff singer:
1. Growing up, her brothers gave her nicknames like Small, 7UP and Whisky (like a dog’s name).
2. She had her first kiss at 15.
3. If she had to choose: she would kiss Falz and marry Adekunle Gold.
4. Her hidden talent is writing. She has written a novel that only two people have read.
5. Simi’s favourite body part is her brain.
6. If she had to choose an actress that would play Simi in a movie of her life, it would be Kenyan, Lupita Nyong’o.
Copyright 2020 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle