Rema, a singer, Ifan Michael, a filmmaker, and Timilehin Bello, founder of Media Panache, a PR firm, are among six Nigerians listed in the 2021 edition of Forbes Africa’s ’30 Under 30′.
Forbes ’30 Under 30′ is an annual listicle by Forbes magazine spotlighting prominent business and industry figures.
In the sixth edition of the list released on Tuesday, the business magazine featured Africans under 30 who are innovative entrepreneurs, IT geeks, sports stars, as well as important creatives who are leading the continent.
Other Nigerians on the list include, Temidayo Oniosun, founder of Space in Africa; Amarachi Nwosu, self-taught visual artist and Wale Lawal; founder as well as editor-in-chief of The Republic.
To curate its 2021 list, the Forbes team sifted through multiple nominations for innovative individuals who showed resourcefulness and resilience towards contributing to the African growth story following the COVID-19 pandemic.
SNG Grant Thornton, the magazine’s audit partner, then validated the list following a “thorough” investigation.
The list also include Amarachi Nwosu, Master KG, Wale Lawal, Cleo Johnson, Antonio Depina.
— Forbes Africa (@forbesafrica) June 1, 2021
Burna Boy, Davido and Wizkid are among those who have made the list in the past.
See the Forbes Africa ’30 Under 30′ list for 2021 below.
- Ifan Ifeanyi Michael – Creative artist & filmmaker.
- Timilehin Bello – CEO and Founder of Media Panache.
- Temidayo Oniosun – Founder of Space in Africa.
- Amarachi Nwosu – self-taught visual artist, storyteller, and CEO of Melanin Unscripted.
- Divine Ikubor (also known as Rema) – Musician.
- Wale Lawal – Founder and Editor-In-Chief of The Republic.
- Sepenica Darko – Founder of FarmerTribe Company
- Cleo Johnson – Founder & Director of NUECLEO.
- Lebohang Moeletsi Phadi – CEO of Basadi Logistics.
- Deborah Mutwemwa – Founder and CEO Tsumbo Scott Incorporated.
- Bontle Tshole – CEO and Founder of BAAA Health.
- Hertzy Kabeya – Founder and CEO of The Student Hub.
- Mihlali Ndamase – Creative and Digital Influencer.
- Kgaogelo Moagi (also known as Master KG) – Music Artist & Producer.
- Li-Chi Pan – Art Director & Digital Influencer, Founder of Li Chi Pan Studios.
- Julio “Beast” Bianchi – E-Gamer, FIFA Player.
- Cheslin Kolbe – Rugby player.
- Thabo Moloi – E-Gamer, FIFA Player.
- Kabelo Motha (also known as Kabza De Small) – Producer & DJ.
- Lukhanyo Am – Rugby player.
- Brian Kakembo – Founder, and CEO of Weye Clean Energy Co. Ltd.
- Felix Byaruhanga – Founder of Skyline media and Management LTD.
- James Kang’aru Mwangi – Founder, and CEO of Epitome School of Chess.
- Harrykrishna Niadassen Poonoosamy Padiachy, Mauritius, Founder of NKH Energy.
- Reinhard Mahalie – Fashion stylist and founder of RM Fashion Styling
- Shakemore Timburwa – Founder of Energy Plus.
- Tendai Kevin Zhou – Founder of VP Hostings.
- Hayze Engola – Musician, Creative, & founder of KNQR Investments.
- Tilka Paljk – Swimmer.
- Antonio Depina, Cape Verde, Founder, Overseas Basketball Connection, Praia League.
Copyright 2023 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle