The revamped Nokia 3310 was on Saturday unveiled at the world mobile congress in Barcelona, Spain.
Regarded as one of the world’s most popular mobile devices ever made, Finnish company, HMD Global, oversaw its ‘resurrection’.
Apart from Nokia 3310, HMD unveiled three new smartphones; the Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6.
Here are 5 things to know about the new Nokia 3310.
1. The modern and colourful version of the famous ‘snake’ game is a major highlight of the new phone.
2. The phone has a full colour screen, a departure from the LCD panel on its predecessor.
3. It comes in four colours: a glossy red and yellow, and matte dark blue and gray.
4. It has a 2MP camera and allows web browsing, relying on 2.5G connectivity.
5. The device’s battery offers up to 22 hours of talk time and has up to a month’s standby time. The battery is rechargeable through a micro-USB port.
Copyright 2019 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle