The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had earlier set the registration procedures for its 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for April 8.
The board said the procedure is to run until May 15, 2021. JAMB also stated that the national identification number (NIN) is a compulsory requirement for enrollment.
According to the exam body, its registration for direct entry (DE) applicants will run concurrently with that of UTME candidates, with no room for extending the availability of application documents.
The board also disclosed that its mock exam will hold on Friday, April 30 for those interested while the UTME will run from June 5 to 19.
Are you looking to write JAMB’s exam ahead of tertiary education? Here is how to apply for the 2021 UTME from April 8.
How to apply for the 2021 UTME
- Get a valid e-mail account. With this, you will be able to send and receive information from the exam body
- Get your NIN. If you don’t already have a NIN, you might want to get one.
- Thereafter, proceed to create a JAMB profile, even before purchasing the form. Beyond registration, you will use this to check your results online when they’re out, check admission status, or print your admission letter.
- Check Jamb iBass. Before you register for the 2021 UTME, another thing you need to do is check for your eligibility. This information is to be provided on the official website of the exam body.
- Next, proceed to purchase your 2021 JAMB e-pin registration for banks
- After this, you can then proceed to any accredited computer-based test (CBT) centre with your personal details and your profile code.
Copyright 2022 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle