Chris Brown, American singer, was on Tuesday evening arrested in his home in Tarzana, California.
The singer, who has a history of legal battles, was alleged to have pointed a gun at Baylee Curran, Miss California Regional 2016.
Curran claims she was admiring diamonds in Brown’s home when he accosted her with a gun and ordered her to “get out”.
According to Curran, “Chris came in, pulled out his gun and said, ‘I’m getting so sick of you people,’ pointed the gun at me, (and told me) to get the f**k out of the house.”
Although Curran failed to mention what exactly she was doing in Brown’s home except that she was there to discuss future projects, it was clearly not with the singer she was having those discussions.
Here’s what we know thus far
- The 911 call was placed around 3am on Tuesday
- No one answered the door and it took hours before the police obtained a warrant around 1pm
- Chris Brown finally came out of the house at 2:43pm
- At 5pm Chris Brown was seen in the backseat of a car being taken into custody
- Chris Brown was cooperative with the police
- His house and his whole entourage were searched thoroughly.
- Chris Brown was booked and charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
- Chris Brown was released on $250,000 bail Tuesday night.
- He is scheduled to be arraigned on September 20 at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center.
- Mark Geragos, Brown’s attorney, tweeted, “Thanks to everyone for their support and well wishes. Chris is out and well. The allegations against him are demonstrably false #TeamBreezy.”
Copyright 2023 TheCable. All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from TheCable.
Follow us on twitter @Thecablestyle